- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital projects within an account (e.g. web-site development, banner advertising, performance marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Work with internal teams to help define detail project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Plan & produce realistic timings with clearly flagged milestones.
- Takes ownership of producing and keeping documented of the project detail Scope of Work & Development Timeline.
- Be the hub of communication for the project – in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering our product.
- Encourage and facilitate strong communication & collaboration with team. Set up projects in Agency Tools to give you full visibility and empower the team to collaborate independently.
- At the start of a project, analyses the areas that could potentially throw the delivery off track, log risks create a mitigation plan and actively mitigate against them.
- Be on top of projects and know the status of timings, key milestones, budgets, resourcing etc. at all times.
- Be the facilitator to weekly internal project status meetings.
- Assess the time and financial impact of changes and communicate to accounts team as appropriate.
- Be firm but fair in judgement: push back when scope creeps or suggested budgets are not realistic whilst understanding the constraints of the client.
- Understand the key technical aspects of the development process for website delivery, mobile apps delivery, online advertising, digital outdoor etc. as appropriate to your client.
- Be commercially aware: At all times be up to date on project progress & status both internally and externally from client’s feedback and to make sure project teams are updated as well.
- Work with Project Director to consolidate, analyze, report on all project health & status.
Desire Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of Digital project management experience and a strong understanding of the digital process.
- Understanding of digital advertising/marketing industry and internal agency processes.
- Process driven with excellent organizational skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of technical concepts and applications (HTML, Web & Mobile Devise-agnostic Development, Content Management Systems, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work and continue to monitor and make changes to work as the project needs dictate.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects and be self-directed and motivated.
- Strong ability to identifies as well as resolves issues and roadblocks inhibiting completion of milestones.
- Provides leadership, organization and methodology to a multi-functional project team.
- Positive, team-payer with superior communication skills and the ability to tactfully influence/persuade colleagues in order to reach team consensus.
- Flexible and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
It’s your time to shine. Your talent may just be what we’re looking for. Send us your details and develop your career with us.